The Liebster Award
Woo who… all about me!
Check out my debut novel: Shocking Finds on Amazon
Georgie nominated me for this award. Thanks girl, you rock. The rules for the award are as follows:
- Thank the nominator
- Display the award
- Answer the questions
- Nominate five more bloggers with the same questions or different ones.
- Notify your nominees.
Q and A:
Why did you start a blog?
Because every author needs a platform these days. I wanted to share my my new and exciting adventure to be published with as many people as possible.
Favorite place to read?
I have to comfortable above all else. Usually that means my lazy boy recliner.
Favorite book of all time?
My favorite book is always changing. Lately it has been the last book in Karen Chance’s Cassie Player series, as I wait for her next release.
Classics or moderns?
I have to say modern because the only classic I love/read is Pride and Prejudice.
Favorite book series?
There are a lot of favorites. Merry Gentry series by LK Hamilton, Midnight’s Daughter & Cassie Palmer series both by Karen Chance, and anything by Shelly Laurentian/G.A. Aiken are just a few.
If you could be a fictional character, who would you be and why?
I would be one of Lynsay Sands’s vampires so that I could heal anything and have centuries to experience all the wonders the world has to offer.
Book or eBook?
Both. I love the feel and look of a book, but enjoy the ease of reading on my kindle. I will purchase hardback copies of my favorites.
Favorite time of day?
Definitely evening. I am soooo not a morning person.
A film that completely ruined your expectations because the book was amazing?
Not sure how to answer this one. I know that there have been a lot of movies that fell flat after the enjoyment of the book version. While I enjoyed the Twilight movies, they came off with a more comic book feel after the book’s ability to pull you into Stephanie Meyer’s world.
Apart from reading, what do you enjoy doing most?
Art. Art of any kind …
before and after wedding tree made for
shoes for cuz’s bridesmaids (all ten)
If you were nominated, please answer the follow… and remember … a picture is worth a thousand words!
Your questions are as follows…
1. What is your guilty pleasure? Do you lick the icing off cakes when no one is looking, do you eat before going out for a mean you know will cause you stress, do you baby talk to you cat??? What little thing makes you happy, and makes you feel silly?
2. When you go to the movies, do you go for action, comedy, drama… and why? Is there an actor that draws you to this type of movie, or does this type of movie help you to relax in some way … maybe you just like getting the crap scared out of you so you can hold on to your date… come on fess up… lol
3. If you are an author… What would you like to say about your upcoming novel? If you are an avid reader … What book has you bouncing from foot to foot, as you wait for its release?
4. Accent?? What type of accent do you have, what type do you love to hear, and what type would you like to have if you could change your own???
5. ‘The hills are alive with the sound of music…’ Vacation locations… Where is your favorite past vacation spot, and where would you like to go before you die?
6. No matter if you are an author or not, what advice would you give to your favorite author?
7. If you could make everyone in the world answer one question, no holds bar and unfailingly honestly…. what would it be? muhahahaha
8. What is your spirit animal? yep, I really want to know… personally, I think I am some kind of hybred mix. Like a pug puppy, hyena, dolphin mix… yep… I like that, so that is what I will be. (Any Native Americans out there … feel free to answer with the honest spiritual answer, or one that is more insane like me…)
9. I always have pens, or refills for my favorite pen, in my purse. Do you do anything similar (and guys, we will call it a man-purse, or just always available in your truck 😛 ) And do you have a favorite pen?
10. And last but not least, describe your craziest life experience.