OOOO… very good blurb… I always find shortening my ideas down to a blurb or even a synopsis near impossible… I mean, come on… my first novel came in at over 100,000 words…
usually, I want to scream when I have to do either… and just forget about writing a query letter… lol… please world, can’t I just skip all that and start on my next novel… ??? please ??? No??? okay… well, I will go back to edits, synopsis writing, and blurb creation while you check out Chris Redding
blurb Blonde Demolition
YOU JUST CAN’T HIDE FROM THE PAST…
Mallory Sage lives in a small, idyllic town where nothing ever happens. Just the kind of life she has always wanted. No one, not even her fellow volunteer firefighters, knows about her past life as an agent for Homeland Security.
Former partner and lover, Trey McCrane, comes back into Mallory’s life. He believes they made a great team once, and that they can do so again. Besides, they don’t have much choice. Paul Stanley, a twisted killer and their old nemesis, is back.
Framed for a bombing and drawn together by necessity, Mallory and Trey go on the run and must learn to trust each other again if they hope to survive. But Mallory has been hiding another secret, one that could destroy their relationship. And time is running out.
– excerpt –
They had no clue she could defend herself armed or unarmed. That information didn’t go along with her trust fund reputation. No need to enlighten them.
Trey’s words brought her back. “Have you thought about it?”
“I didn’t come up with an answer.” She wouldn’t be rushed. She would decide this in her own damn time. Not on someone else’s schedule.
“You better move on, Trey.”
He glanced back at the firefighters who walked his way. A sardonic grin creased his face. “Well, well.”
“Leave, Trey. I don’t want to see anyone hurt.”
“Me or them?”
He walked past her as if she didn’t exist.
“He bothering you?” Cal asked.
She shook her head. “Nope, just asking the time.”
“You didn’t look at your watch.”
“I don’t have one, so I couldn’t tell him the time. He was harmless, guys. Thanks anyway.”
Cal stared after Trey, who now turned bolts on the massive Ferris wheel. He wasn’t harmless, though he’d never hurt her physically.
– Purchase links not more than 5
– author short bio – 100 words or less.
Chris Redding lives in New Jersey with her husband, two kids, one dog and one show rabbit. She graduated from Penn State with a degree in Journalism and is still a diehard Nittany Lions fan. Her books are filled with romance, suspense and thrills.
– author links – no more than 5
– answer to character’s questions (these can either be for a main character or the author)
(Author) Use what you like.
- Nickname: I’ve been called CPR lady because I helped run a training center for 7 years.
- Job: ghostwriter, but I also teach CPR.
- Level of schooling, or self-taught: BA in Journalism with a minor in English from The Pennsylvania State University
- Birthplace Pennsylvania
- Currently residing in…
- Favorite type of pet One without hair, but DH doesn’t like reptiles so we have a dog.
- Favorite place to visit The beach
- Significant other
- Most important goal
- Worst fear or nightmare
- Favorite food Pizza, I could eat it almost every day.
- Wealthy, poor, or somewhere in between?
- Secret desire or fantasy
- What would you do if you won the lottery? Fund scholarships.